Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Showin' Off & Easter & Poor Me... All 3!





Look at me! I sit up now with only a little help. Oh, and I grab and chew my toys! I even reach for the ducky in the tub now. Here's me showing you how I sit, how I hold, and how cute I am in my bunny jacket from Auntie Kristine.

Today, though, I have a fever from a virus that mama had on Monday. I am sleeping, nursing, sleeping all day long. Mama knows I'm sick when I don't smile and squeal when I'm awake. Mama says I'm a very easy baby these days. Nani Ga, my mama's mama, says I smile at the drop of a dime. I don't know what a dime is, but I do love to smile.

So, that's it for now. Wanted to show off my new tricks, my easter outfit, and my yucky day today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOO Cute!!! Amelia has the best smile. We need to get her together with nola ASAP.

Anonymous said...

Amazing Amelia is right!! She's a real cutie. Missing you guys :)