Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good Sleeper!


Mama was very excited today, because I slept from 7 - 7 in my own crib, with only two feedings! I used to eat many times during the night, so this is a big change. I woke up feeling happy and wanting to play. Mama was so excited she must have kissed me a hundred times! Then again, she is always kissing my cheeks and face. Pop says she kisses me every 8 seconds. Daddy and Grandma Lynn say I'm delicious. That must be it.
The picture is me in my crib. Mama rolls blankets around me so that I am nice and snug inside my swaddle, with my left hand free for thumb-sucking. I sometimes sneak my right fist out of the swaddle, though, and suck my fingers. The great big lamb keeps the blankets pushed together with its heavy bean-bag feet. Its my guardian lamb.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks like some complicated sleeping arrangement! Is this what Lumpy has to look forward to?