Thursday, March 13, 2008

Me and BOB


Who's Bob, you ask? Its my new, cool, jog stroller that Grandma Lynn bought us. It is so much less bumpy on these brick sidewalks than my other stroller. Plus, I get to face outwards, and not just stare at mama. Mama took me down to the Charles River today for the first time. She had me pose in my stroller next to the river, and then we turned right around. She wants to keep me close to home while she helps me get into a better sleeping routine. I just want to be with her, so I protest these new mandatory naps. Life was easier as a two-month old. I could sleep on her wherever we were, and even tune out sounds that bothered everyone else. Anyways, I liked my new ride today, and stayed awake for a full hour. There is so much to look at in Cambridge. People stare at me, too, and comment on how cute "he" is. Just wait until my long curly locks come in.

No comments: