Monday, March 17, 2008

New Activities and Favorites!



My new fun evening activity is sitting in the Bumbo, watching mama make dinner, and hanging out with daddy. I love to watch everything mama does and try to eat anything that comes near my face. Kind of like a fly.
Oh, and I love the color red!! Mama wears daddy's Cornell sweatshirt, and I get so excited every time I see it ~ even if its the 5th time that day! I forget how exciting it is until I wake up from a nap and see it again.
Mama also puts me on my tummy sometimes and I rolled over this weekend! She introduced me to some new toys (the kind made of wood and paint and cotton that mama says is safe and healthy to nibble on). I get frustrated when I want to pick up the toy and I can't figure out how to do it. I stare at it and try to will it my way. That doesn't work though. Mama shows me how to hold my toys, but I'm still learning.

No comments: