Thursday, April 17, 2008

Rockin' and Rollin'

Within just two days, my activity levels have increased so much that it has stunned mama. Last night, she awoke to muffled cries, looked at the monitor, and saw me in the corner of my bed, rolled over but arms pinned down, with my face pressed against bunny. (Bunny has served as a bumper of sorts in my crib, along with diapers. Mama thought she was creative.) Mama ran like lightening to flip me over.
For both of my naps today, I just keep rolling over. The problem is that I only roll one way. So I get wedged and can't back out of it. Mama found me with my arm stuck through the railings during one nap, and my leg poking through during another. And, only minutes ago, she discovered me with my face pressed between the railings, with an expression of complete shock. Mama wished she had taken a picture, but had to rescue me quickly. Priorities.
I am not sleeping much, because I am so eager to keep on rollin'. Put me down on the floor, I roll. Changing table, roll. Bed, roll. Who wants to sleep when you can, literally, rock and roll?! :)

No comments: