Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Frustration


I get really frustrated with my toys lately. My favorite toys are my wooden rattles, which I play with most of the time. One of them is a big circle and I get so frustrated trying to get it into my mouth. Daddy says that I get frustrated because I want it to be different than it is ~ the feel, or something. Mama says that's what frustration and pain is - wanting things to be other than they are. I don't know what all of that means. I just know that these darn toys are more trouble than fun sometimes. Here is me with the granddaddy of frustrating toys. This one just kills me. I mean, look at it. What do I do with all of those things? Where do I start? How do I fit it in my mouth???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't blame her! I wouldn't know what to do with that thing either. So. cute.