Friday, April 11, 2008

A Wee Bitty 12 & Change...


I went to Dr. A today for my 4+ mo. check-up. I weigh a wee bitty 12 pounds and 13 oz. I am in the 22%ile for weight, and 68%ile for height. Long and skinny. My cousin Jayden is 7 weeks younger, and weighs nearly 4 pounds more than me! The doctor told mama not to worry, though, because "have you seen a happier or more healthy baby? I mean look at her!" I was hamming it up, I admit. Lots of coos, squeals and smiles... until the needle came my way. Mama nursed me during the two shots, and I went right back to her for comfort after a brief cry. Then, we saw my friend, Nola, who is a sweet 11-month old (who is now walking!) in the next room, and my new friend, Matilda, who is two months old and weighs more than me, too :).

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Loved the party at the Dr.'s office! We have got to get the girls together outside the waiting room!