Thursday, April 10, 2008

Daddy's Clone


I look so much like my daddy now. I even have his expressions, like when I raise one eyebrow at mama. I sometimes look like a boy, too. Mama says people say "he's so cute" when I am not in pink or in my white snowsuit. I'm ok with that. This is a picture of how I was dressed when four people called me a boy in a 1-hour outing. I am watching tv here, which is a whole other story. If the tv is on, I am glued, and mama's voice is just background noise. I get that from my daddy, too. Mama keeps the tv off most of the time, but sometimes caves. I grab every minute I can when that happens. What am I taking in?? Mama wonders that. I won't tell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great to see some more shots of that cutie! We just got your awesome and thoughtful package today! Thank you :D