Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A week in review...

Not only did I have two shots, but I had blood drawn, too. Just because I am so tiny. Mama was going for a sympathy shot (no pun intended) here. Doesn't look like I need it now, does it?!

BUT, my favorite girls let me ride in their wagon. They dote on me and I eat it up!

Then, I finally, finally got into the recycling. Its been a mission for the past few weeks, and I seized my opening! It was as much fun as I dreamed it would be...
And, of course, we went to Porter Square Books where I dash on back (on hands and knees) to the kiddos section to hug Mr. Big Bear. And trying on our new fall shoes - mama & I. Mine are soft and fuzzy and a little too big.

In other news, I had my first grilled cheese sandwich this week. Mama had me at watermelon. But grilled cheese?! She took it to a whole new level. Meals have never been so delicious... I will post a picture of my new latest and greatest toy, too, from Grandma Lynn. Big, wooden, funky, and interesting. Just what we like!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, where are those clothies?? :) Didn't give up on them did you?

Anonymous said...

No idea what Ivan's saying there in his comment, but I say, "That's my girl, grilled cheese all the way!" Although you haven't really lived until your Godmother makes you one. :)