Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Pumpkins, butterflies, fairs, oh my!

Mama and I went to visit Nani Ga in western Mass this weekend. We went to two farmer's markets, the Deerfield Fair, and the Butterfly Museum! Then Nani Ga took care of me for a whole day while mama got her "teethers", as Daddy calls them, cleaned and visited with family.

I got to spend time with my energetic Nani Ga, and my Aunt Sara and cousins Caitlin and Max.
Sleepy but enjoying the pumpkins...
Here we are (above) at the Deerfield Fair. I fell asleep while the group walked around for awhile.
The highlight was definitely the butterflies!! Three landed on Nani Ga. I couldn't take my eyes off of them!!
Nani Ga's kitchen has mirrors on the closet, and I got to eat in front of them. Mama said its the most entertained I've ever been during meals. Usually, I try to climb out of my seat, over and over, no matter how tightly secured I am. I was very content here admiring my beautiful self as I ate my meals...
And Mama had fun dressing me up like Punky Brewster! She likes mismatched, fun, colorful clothing on me. Doesn't matter to me. I just like when people, especially Mama, smile at me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look at those teeth!!

Anonymous said...

I so love checking in with the amazing Amelia. I can't believe how fast it is all happening. My favorite lesson learned this month is that the best time to get a cake is when there is no reason at all. I love you all so much and wish I was there. Love, Kate