Thursday, November 13, 2008

A Week: In Review

Of all the times for the camera to break... Photos are coming soon, Mama assures me. She borrowed Auntie Bridgie's camera, and needs to figure something out. I don't get it, but I'll have faith.

In the meantime, here is my week (or so) in review...

1. Halloween - Matilda, Nola & Sam came over for a party with their mamas. Auntie Bridgie, Auntie Molly and Tracy were there, too.
2. Mama and Daddy left one day and Nani Ga came to take care of me. We went to the park, played with my cousins, and read lots of books. The rest is a secret between me and Nani Ga. Mama has been trying to get it out of me, but I won't budge. (I won't tell her why I stopped eating winter squash, a favorite of mine, while she was gone either.) Then, Auntie Molly and Tracy came to take care of me after Nani Ga left. They gave me lots of love, so I wasn't sad. I was happy to see Mama, though, and gave her a hug when she walked in the door. Unsolicited. Mama said it the best welcome home ever. Daddy is still missing. I look at his picture and say "DA!" It's my shout out to him.
3. Mama and I went to the zoo yesterday with our friends. Mama felt sad for the animals, and I liked the leaves and twigs better than anything.
4. I am currently playing with Auntie Bridgie while Mama works (or writes, you be the judge.)

So, there it is.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I was Aunti Bridgie right now! I miss you my little bug-ette! Now remember, secrets from your mama are fine. But you've got to tell all to your God Mother. That's one of my jobs in your life: secret keeper and good listener. So spill the beans to GM Kate, what happened with the winter squash?
BTW I have mixed feelings about zoos too. We should all have a chat about it some time. I love you oodles cutie-pa-tootie!